Sunday, June 21, 2009

Some Q's

Ok, here are some Q's     


. What was your most embarrassing moment?

.  What is your favorite thing to do at home?

.  What are some of your talents?

.  What are you frightened of?

.  Who are some of your friends?

.  List some characters, or costumes you have been for Halloween?

.  What is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to you?

.  What is your job, or chore?

.  What is the weirdest dream you ever had?

                                            Have Fun!

4 comments:

biddles and scootch said...

common people! look at my BLOG!

Rboot said...

I don't know how or where to answer the questions.


Poppy

melanie said...

1. my favorite thing to do at home is watch t.v
2. talents???? i don't know. can tanning easily be a talent??
3. i am frightened of bees. TERRIFIED of bees. ask anyone who knows me.
4. for halloween i've been a witch, devil,...uhhhhhh that's all i've been for the last 5 years.
5. a wonderful event....kids being born, getting married.....
6. my job....a mom!!!
7. my weirdest dream.... last night i dreamed that i was a midget. and i couldn't get in or out of my car cause i was so short

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

Melanie...that was hysterical!

OK...
1.fluffing in front of soon to be family members!!
2. My favorite thing is to snuggle in a soft blanket and read a great book
3. My talents?? too many to list
4. I am frightened of ...SNAKES!
5. My friends - again, too many to list - this time I'm serious
6. THe most wonderful thing? having grandkids of course!!!!!
7. My job or the most important thing I will ever do is to be a good example of faith.
8. Weird dream - I forget them really fast...sorry!