Saturday, March 20, 2010


there is no title to this post because i could not think of a name for it... sad huh..i mean who can't come up with a name for a post...ridiculous!!!! okay but that's not why i'm here... i'm here cause i supposed to tell you guys that I didn't make it to vsaa that fancy art school!!!!! it's not that bad cause i'm going to another really good school called Alki!!!! the bad part is that I have 3 best buddies... 2 are going to vsaa..and th other is number 11 on the waiting list...da...da..daaaaa! that means if he gets in..i'll be alone with no friends, except for my aquantences though...but they don't count! bye for now

(p.s. i heard riley, paige and
nico all have really cool new
blogs!!! check em out!!!)


(p.s.s they are under my friends list!!!)



wait dont go!!! (i got an ipod touch) ok your good!!! bye! wait..even lily's sorry for me!!! my own lil sis!!!

5 comments:

Rboot said...

It's okay Bidds. You will do great wherever you go. It's their loss...they made a bad decision not letting you in.

Luv you, guess it's time for me to take you to 7-11.

poppy

Nico Boot said...

it`s ok, you don`t have to be a big baby! it`s just a silly little art school sitting on the top of a hill.

SHANNA said...

i'm proud of you for trying to get in! that is so brave. you will be great wherever you go!!! and don't listen to Nico, you are not being a baby! love you bidds!!!

Aunt Shanna

A Rosie Family said...

Oh Brooklyn I aggree with your grandpa, It is totally their loss. You are such a talented girl! And dont stress it, you will make friends wherever you go. I mean really... who WOULDN"T want to be Brooklyn's friend!!:)

Jenna Nash said...

Don't worry Brooklyn, you'll make TONS of new friends and I'm sure you'll love going to Alki :) Love your cuteness!