Monday, July 12, 2010

silly bandz!!!!!!!!!!!!!


the worlds hot new toy today is SILLY BANDZ!!!!! I have alot my self......but the cool thing about them is they are bracelets.....rubber ones and when you take them off they form into an animal or a object of some kind.... my friend kaleb is a sukker for those kinnda things, webkinz, pokemon you name it any ways, he told me that the rarest ones are the owl and the squirrel... so if you happen to find a cheep squirrel or owl you know my address so send it to me...and you could win a free bag of your favorite candy!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

melanie said...

i will keep my eye out for them....

Rboot said...

We will look too Bidds.

Nikki said...

yeah what they said...

Jenna Nash said...

I had never heard of these until we went out to Georgia a couple months ago and everyone was wearing them. Whit's pretty into them too :)

A Rosie Family said...

Those look like fun... never seen them before. I will keep my eyes out for one!

SHANNA said...

i'll watch for those two shapes! my kids love those, we have a ton floating around the house!