Saturday, November 6, 2010

aloha oi!!! aloha oi!!!!!


my family just got back from maui yesterday it was really fun we stayed a the grand wielia the fancist hotel in the world!!! at the pool there is 6 diff pools a tarzan swing and 7 water slides 2 big fun ones.... plus there is even a  water elevator!!! my highlight of the trip was seeing a turtle it was huge and swimming right on the shore break of the beach  I was the only person in my family who saw it well and my mom but she saw it from her chair I acually swam and looked at it right in front of me,while lily and dad swam a half a mile to look for one!!! I t was an awsome trip. 


     this post is follwed by 1,0000



                                           me and lily in the ocean

                                        me & lil's coming of a slide

                                          snorkling



                                                                ruby relaxing
                                     otto man



                                             more fishies!!!!
           pics....ENJOY:)              

3 comments:

Nikki said...

looks like fun.

A Rosie Family said...

What a fun trip Brooklyn!!

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

I know you had a lot of fun! That was pretty exciting to see the big turtles.

Poppy