Wednesday, March 16, 2011

grades:)

For those of you kids that are going into middle school soon.... good luck. It's pretty complicated. I go to PE first.. yeh:( today we did Idiana 500, worst thing ever, do not try it at home. Then science were I have the best teacher ever... ms.scott. Then I go to orchestra, I play the viola and I concider my self a 6 out of 10. Then lunch yum!!! ware I sit with Jackie, Sammi , Marissa,Alex, elli, riley,and mady. Then break (or recess) were I played 4 square-best game ever!!! THen my "favorite" part of the day...MATH, witch is torcher!!!!  Then I have block... launguage arts and social studies... I have mrs.conners she's really nice but is super skinny and just had a baby.Anyways the trimester ends on friday so I thought I'd share my grades.... there not horrible but their not amazing....... i have an                  A,A,A,B,A,A- SO thats pretty much all I have to say.

3 comments:

melanie said...

those are AMAZING grades bids!!! good job. i don't think i ever got grades like that. (and i hate math also!!!)

Nikki said...

those are pretty good grades bids.

Rboot said...

Real good Bids. Good job.

See you soon...poppy