Saturday, May 22, 2010

lets go dodgers!!!!!! lets go!!!!!


my dad & pretty mutch my whole family are DODGER fans!!!!! my dad loves them because he grew up watching them. I like them because they are awsome... my family loves them... and when I was little met most of them. The reason I chose to post about this is because the
DODGERS are doing awsome... again!!! won 10 games in a row. and the 10th one my dad witnessed last night him and otto are visiting some old pals of ours in california .....the Rosenlofs, they are all awsome!!! my dad literaly probobly has all DODGER hats ever made!!!! he is an ultiment DODGERS fan!!!! and the lakers......yes they are both from LA!!!! until next time...... HALA

4 comments:

Rboot said...

Do you know where the dodgers came from before LA?

biddles and scootch said...

yeh!!!! who dosen't!!! BROOKLYN!!!

Nikki said...

LETS GO MARINERS LETS GO!!!!!LOL

Security News Media said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.