Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ruby..... ruby..... ruby......


if you have met ruby (i'm sure you all have) she is sassy, no it all, and cute!!! she is also the most bossy thing I have ever witnessed.... she turns 3 in july!!! I jut thought I'd share so great times we have had with her......
ok.... so she calls the i pad my mom got for mom's day
a giant i phone??? i dont know???
ruby loves dora.....so she sees alot of comercials....encluding the lelly kelly one. so one day we were at the store and ruby started screaming... MY LELLY KELLY'S!!!!
she saw fake lelly kellys......so we bought them for her for 10$

that just goes to show you that I will always love my
little sass~a~frass!!!!!!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

aawwww how cute, shes a funny little thing. can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Jenna Nash said...

She is a cute lil sassy lil thing! We love Rubes.

Rboot said...

Poppy and Nanny are in Holland rightnow and just read about Ruby Do!!

She is bossy and loves to boss me around just like you Bidds...

But that attitude is what makes her so cute, besides the buck teeth.

melanie said...

i miss ruby!!!!!!

biddles and scootch said...

this is riley and ruby is sassy! and wierd! i wish lily good luck today at her baptisum