Sunday, June 20, 2010

brooklyn the awsome!!!!!!!

me doing breast stroke
me and my swim buds
this saturday and sunday
I went to a swim meet. it's my last one being 10, because my birthday is next monday. anyways I did awsome!!! thats why my title is "BROOKLYN THE AWSOME".

I got (2) 1st places out of 60 girls, one in my backstoke, the other is my 100 free style.

I also got (2) 2nds out of like 70 girls!! one in my IM, the other in my 50 freestyle.

the worst I did was 3rd out of 65 girls, it's not bad it's just the worst I did. that was
in my 50 butterfly.


last, on my breaststroke I got disqualified. I dont know why??? but I would have placed 3rd. upabove there is pics of me and my swim buddies:)

3 comments:

melanie said...

so proud of you bids!!!!!! wish i could have been there to cheer you on!!!

A Rosie Family said...

That is so awesome Brooklyn!!!!! Congrats. Can't wait to see you in action one of these days!

Rboot said...

Way to go Bidds!!! wish we could have been there. You are awesome.

poppy