Wednesday, June 16, 2010

a day at school


today my day at school went a little like this... we did calendar. then we wrote letters to our next years teacher. next we went to recess, but it was raining cats and dogs so we had indoor recess. after recess we ate snack and went to reading groups. then we finished our fiction stories. when we were about to go to lunch my mom called from the office and took me home, you know why? it because she missed me????? weird, anyway we also went to see the new karate kid, and it was awsome!!!! i'm so glad my mom picked me up because at the end of the day we were learning about "HUMAN GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT" it's gross!!!

6 comments:

Jenna Nash said...

You're a pretty lucky girl to be able to ditch school early and go see a movie! wish I could ditch work in the middle of the day to go see a movie LOL!

melanie said...

i've been wanting to go see that movie. do you think will nash like it??

Rboot said...

Lucky you.

biddles and scootch said...

yeh i'm sure nash will love it!!!!

SHANNA said...

sounds like a pretty great day! you have a pretty awesome mom!

Nikki said...

riley wants to see it too.