Tuesday, June 29, 2010

my 11th birthday!!!!!!!

a cute shirt
my earings
my new watch
cute sun dress
my favorite gum...in chapstick form!!!
ugg slippers
my pile of clothes
a cute shirt

yesterday was my 11th birthay!!!!! I got a ton of clothes, 2 pairs of shoes, gift cards, jewlery,a book,my dad painted my room teal and the highlight... my ears pearsed!!!! they are purple hearts... I had a fun b~day, next week I am having my friend b~day!!!!

just goes to show... I will always be a little biddle:)

5 comments:

SHANNA said...

you are growing up so fast! happy birthday bids!!

Rboot said...

Wish we could have been there Bidds. Love you

Poppy

Nikki said...

sounds like you had a great b-day.

melanie said...

i can't believe i forgot to call you. i'm so sorry. i'm glad you got all the things you wanted and that you had a great day. i still can't believe you are 11!!!

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

Mel - you Never forget birthdays!

Love you honey...probably see ya soon