Sunday, April 4, 2010

easter!!!!!!!!!!!




















so i know i posted a post yesterday...but i was dying to tell you about MY easter morning. i woke up to find ruby on the coach at 7:30am watching dora so i wake up lily and otto and go downstairs... but sadly we had to go back up,just because my mother needed some "beauty sleep" after we came down (30 min later) we had to go on a little treasure hunt to find our baskets,one clue said,"where do you go poop? so why don't you go snoop? so we asked ruby, where do you go poop? as to which she responded,"in my tiny baby potty" in turns out our baskets were behind the couch...so original!!!!after we stuffed ourselves with chocolate lily said OUT LOUD the easter bunny is mommy,right in front of otto and ruby,so mommy "affended" said, i don't have a fat bunny tail?? i thought to myself,her butt could work? so then my parents had a whole speech about how some kids don't get easter baskets because the "bunny" "can't find them" so my parents went back to bed,now we are watching general conference and later we aregoing to my grandma's house to hunt for eggs!!!!

6 comments:

Rboot said...

Good one bidds!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Brooklyn, you are so funny! I too think your Moms bum would work great as the Easter bunny's. :)

melanie said...

hahaha!!! glad you had a great easter.

Jenna Nash said...

ha ha ha! I love your stories!

Nikki said...

hahah so funny, ANd bids your mom always needs her beauty sleep!!!

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

Bids..now write the rest of the story