Monday, April 19, 2010

spring has finally hatched!!!

good luck charlie
victorious

big time rush


cute huh????



as you all probably know spring has finally hatched!!! I am so excided for the nice warm weather!!!! I just love it when I come home from a hard day of school eat a snack do homework, practice piano and wach a little of my three favorite shows, big time rush,victorious,and good luck charlie!!! then I go out side and usually play soccer with lily and otto but I especally can't wait for summer 3 reasons...1. my birthday 2. watermelon season and 3. NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Rboot said...

Love you bidds.

poppy

Nikki said...

those are good reasons. lets try to talk you parents into flying out here during the summer this year!!!

SHANNA said...

i love summer also!! i am especially excited to get to see you this summer!! can't wait.... annelies has mentioned good luck charlie. i haven't seen it yet though. glad you are enjoying the good weather. love you bidds!

melanie said...

i love the warm weather too! i hate it when it's cold. can't wait to see you guys in about a month!!!

Nico Boot said...

What the heck is that about?

Nico Boot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.