Monday, April 12, 2010

gone but not forgoten


yes,i did steal that title from a friends blog...the rosenlofs, sorry. i just thought it was perfict for this post,it's actualy very very very sad,,, so I came home from school and my dad said,we have to go to a funeral for my loving turtle phillip my dad had made a little coufin for his little body and we said a few words...bye. I think he died beacause 1 month ago my notty baby sister ruby picked him up and pushed her finger in and smooshed his head and neck he was so scared he was in there for hours!!! he has been recovering since i think it was better for him so he didn't have to suffer all the pain he was in that day i had to "swim for phillip". i have pics of him-


-


-

4 comments:

A Rosie Family said...

Aww, brooklyn. So sorry to hear about your turtle.

BakeliteBebe said...

I am sorry about your turtle Brooklyn. :(

Rboot said...

did you ever try turtle soup....?

poppy

Jenna Nash said...

Poor Phillip! R.I.P!