Saturday, April 3, 2010

spring break... again!!!!!!!!








SO..over spring break...as i told you before we went to our wonderful beach house!!!! we had a blast(when dont we???)anyways we saw 2 movies...1.DIARY OF A WIMPY KID as ruby calls it "poopy wimpy kid" it was hilarious!!! the last one we saw was, how to train your dragon i thought that was cute and funny to bad my mother didn't come to..she's not very fond of cartoons??? i don't know??? my mom also brought along with us a movie she adored when she was my age (10) it was called ANNE OF GREEN GABLES i liked it but it was way to long,infact we spent a whole day watching it...ridiculas?? it has 6 chapters each is like 3 hours long so we were watching ANNE for 18 hours...my fav. part was when Mathew died..but also the sadest...if you have withnessed this movie,please commet you fav part,if you havent seen it then just leave a commet!!! have a spectacular easter!!!!!

8 comments:

Rboot said...

glad you had fun bidds.

poppy

biddles and scootch said...

we had a fun time!!!

melanie said...

i have actually never seen anne of green gables. Don't care to either!!! but nash is dying to see both the other movies!!

Jenna Nash said...

Sounds fun! I haven't seen Anne of Green Gables.....

Lorna Kyle Boot said...

You need the read the book now Bids. It was my favorite book when I was a kid. Did you know its a Canadian book?

biddles and scootch said...

i loved it to is a realy cool movie

Anonymous said...

Anne of Green Gables was my FAVORITE movie as a kid. I loved Gilbert Blythe. (still do...) And your Grandma is right, you would love the books. My favorite part is the part where Matthew gets her a "puff sleeved" dress. So, so sweet.

Nikki said...

i watched that growing up too, but i don't remember it. riley wants to see diary of a whimpy kid too. hes read all the books.